WHEN: May 4-6, 2018 (see Itinerary)
WHERE: Silver Pines Lodge, 5955 Cedar Street, Idyllwild, CA 92549
THEME: Being Heard, Feeling Heard
- Friday Night Welcome Dinner (5 pm) Lumber Mill Bar & Grill, 25985 Highway 243, Idyllwild, CA 92549
- Nearest Airport: Palm Sprints Airport
- Nearest Amtrak Station: Palm Springs
Retreat is ALL INCLUSIVE! Total cost includes:
- Retreat (with 13 CEUs for Massage & Occupational Therapists)
- 3 days lodge meeting room
- 2 nights cabin accommodations
- 2 LIVE percussionists for the Saturday afternoon unwinding!
- Continental breakfast provided
- Refrigerators and free coffee in each room
- Full kitchen available for use
- Free parking & high-speed wi-fi
- Pet friendly
REGISTER: (below rates qualify if registered 2 weeks prior to seminar date)
- $415 double/triple occupancy **
- $565 single occupancy or w/spouse or partner
- $315 staying offsite
(** If you are the last double occupancy to register, and we are unable to find you a roommate, you will need to upgrade to a single.)
- Full refund less $25 administrative fee up to 2 weeks prior.
- Full refund less $25 administrative fee plus lodge charges last 2 weeks prior.
CREDIT OPTION (to be used within a year):
- Full credit up to 2 weeks prior.
- Full credit less $25 administration fee 2 weeks or less notice.